Tuesday 22 June 2010

The Creators Project, 17 July


Here's an interesting London event for all you arty-clubby types.

The Creators Project, run by Vice magazine and Intel, is a 'celebration of creativity and culture across media'. I'm not quite sure what that means, but I do know it will include live music by Mark Ronson, Kele (Bloc Party), Filthy Dukes and Hudson Mohawke. The event reaches our bonny capital on 17 July. 

The five-city tour starts in New York on 26 June. The London leg includes interactive art installations by UVA and Radical Friend. Registration opens on 28 June - it's free, all you have to do is sign up at thecreatorsproject.com.

For more details on the London leg, click here.

I shall be raving in a field that day - a bunch of marvellously organised people have set up a homage to Glade out in the sticks - so I can't make it to Creators Project. But if you go, please leave a comment here and let me know what it was like. I'm intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment