Saturday 27 November 2010

DJ nights at Somerset House


One of the best attractions in London is Somerset House. I adore that place. As well as its year-round arts programme the riverside venue hosts a series of awesome outdoor film screenings in summer and the gorgeous skate rink in winter.

When I saw the listings for this year's ice skating DJ nights I did twirls of joy. My ex radio partner Edward Adoo is playing on Friday 17 December, and my super cool homeboy DJ Guide One of hip hop collective IRS is music maestro for Saturday 18 December. Both of them are brilliant DJs with an eclectic repertoire and some of the most knowledgeable music brains in the business. Strap on your skates and get your glide on, I urge you.

Other DJ night hosts include Ministry of Sound and Eat Your Own Ears. For more details, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment