Monday 3 May 2010

Fabric owner Keith Reilly edits magazine


Keith Reilly - owner and creative director of the mighty Fabric - has turned his hand to journalism this month, playing guest editor of .Cent magazine's spring/summer issue.

For this edition, themed 'Sense of Purpose', Reilly has commissioned a bunch of pieces for the mag covering art, music, architecture, film and fashion.

The magazine aims to present stories in a 'cognitive and emotionally engaging way'. Reilly calls it a 'delicate and tender fashion'. I must confess it all sounds a bit sappy to me (man up, Reilly). On the other hand I did hear him give a lecture a few years ago at an electronic music convention, and he certainly was one interesting dude. So on the balance of things, think I'll go get me a copy of this.

www.centmagazine.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment